Are you interested in keeping active, making new friends, and taking part in some fun activities on a regular basis? We provide a range of social clubs as follows:
- Barrow Social Club. Every Monday 7.00pm to 9.00pm. Held in Barrow.
- Craft class. Every Tuesday 1.30pm to 3.30pm. Held at Vision Support Centre, Barrow.
- Men’s Club. Every first Wednesday of the month 1.30pm to 3.30pm. Held at Vision Support Centre, Barrow.
- Thursday Bingo. Every Thursday 2.00pm to 4.30pm. Held at Station View, Holker Street, Barrow.
- Ulverston Group meet 1.30 – 3.30 at Ulverston Methodist Church, Neville Street, Ulverston.
- Grange Club. Every first Wednesday of the month 2.00pm to 4.00pm. Held in Grange-
- Millom Club. Every Friday 1.00pm to 3.00pm. Held in Millom.
- Macular Meeting. Every third Monday of the month 1.00pm to 3.00pm. Held in Barrow.
- Dual Sensory Loss Group (sight and hearing) meet on the last Monday of each month 1.30 – 3.00 at Vision Support Centre, Barrow.
- Macular/ Charles Bonnet Group next meet on 23 October 1.00 – 3.00 at Ulverston Methodist Church.
- Summer Trips take place in July.
- Every December a number of Christmas parties take place all around our area.
For further information regarding any of these clubs/meetings please get in touch or Email Zoe. email@example.com