The Society works closely with its partners to offer local people with sight loss a wide range of quality services and opportunities.
We supply information and contact details to a number of sight loss charities and public sector organisations which all support visually impaired people. Please get in touch with us for more details.
- Furness General Hospital which is part of the University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust.
- Cumbria County Council – Adult Social Care Sensory Impairment Team and Children’s Services.
- Cumbria CVS (Cumbria Council for Voluntary Service) which offers help, advice, training and support to third sector groups throughout Cumbria.
- Visionary – Linking local sight loss charities in the UK.
- Macular Disease Society.
- RETINA UK.
- British Wireless for the Blind.
- Guide Dogs.
- Thomas Pocklington Trust.
- Blind Veterans.